The original content and analysis produced by the Nerdy Football staff during the past seven days:
- We continued our Offseason in Review series, looking back at each club’s additions, losses, trades, drafts, and coaching moves. Sam Robinson covered the Chiefs, Luke Adams examined the Rams, and Connor Byrne went over the Seahawks.
- With the recent turmoil coming to the surface in the nation’s capital, Rob DiRe asked who readers believe will start the most games at quarterback for Washington this season. More than 70% of voters think Kirk Cousins will see the majority of snaps at QB.
- With less than two weeks remaining until the regular season begins, Luke took a look at some of the key dates left on the NFL calendar.
- In our Community Tailgate series, we post topics for discussion and encourage readers to post their thoughts in the comments section. The issues touched on by Zach Links and Luke last week:
- Does the preseason need fixing? (link)
- Who will lead the NFL in rushing? (link)
- What should a Mike Daniels extension look like? (link)
- Who will lead the NFL in receiving? (link)